Sunday is family day at my grandmother's. Today I was talking with my cousin. She mentioned it has been a while since I've posted something new on my blog. She asked me to do a tutorial about my everyday makeup look. So I did!
- Essence's Silky Touch Blush in the colour 20 Babydoll
- A white Gosh kohl eyeliner
- Catrice kohl kajal pencil - 030 Brown
- MAC lipstick (Unlimited)
- Sephora black eyeliner
- Essence highlighter - 02 Winter Crystals
- The top colour of Sephora eyeshadow duo - Golden Kaki N06
- An eyelash curler
- Essence Sun Club eyeshadow palette - 02 Long Beach
- Catrice eyeshadow base
- Catrice Intensif'Eye Wet & Dry Shadow - 020 Charly's Chocolate Factory
- Max Factor Masterpiece mascara in Black (waterproof)
- Max Factor Masterpiece Colour Precision Eyeshadow in Pearl Beige
- Max Factor Mastertouch Under-eye Concealer - 303 Ivory
- L'Oréal Contour Kohl - 131 Jet Black
- Max Factor Colour Elixer Lip Liner - 04 Pink Princess
- Max Factor Second Skin Foundation - 070 Natural (not used in this tutorial)
First I started with the eyeshadow base of Catrice. In former times I didn't use an eyeshadow base. I tried it two weeks ago to see if I will take this in my routine, but I'm not convinced yet. Usually I use my liquid eyeshadow of Max Factor as a base. Anyways, after the eyeshadow base I applied some of the liquid eyeliner on my lid. After blending it I applied the Sephora eyeshadow.
I used the third colour of the Essence palette for my crease and the outer corner of my eyes.
the Castor oil they're even longer), but they don't curl. To make my eyes look brighter and wider, I use a lash curler, in combination with the Max Factor Masterpiece mascara. I used two coats on my top lashes and one on my bottom lashes. I also used the white kohl liner on my waterline to brighten up my eyes. If you look closely, you can see my lenses!
Depending on how my skin looks , I use foundation too, but today I skipped that step. I use foundation after I am done with my eye makeup, but before I apply my concealer. The reason why I use my foundation after the eye makeup is the same as the reason of the concealer, which I mentioned before.
This picture is taken after I applied my lipstick and ate dinner, so the lipstick faded away a bit. But this is the final look. I used just a little blush on my cheek bones, to keep it natural. I coloured my lips with the lip liner and used my MAC lipstick.
Well, that was all. It doesnt't take a lot of time to make this look. It probably takes more time to read it than to make it! I hope you liked it.
I'm planning on doing a different look every week. If you have a certain look in mind that you want me to do next week, let me know!