Purple has got to be my new favourite colour when it comes to lips. Purple has always been a favourite colour in general, when it comes to make-up. But a new obsession is born and purple lipz it iz!
Check out this fresh and cool, yet sultry look with a purple/berry lip!
For this look I wanted a dramatic, yet simple look. Can you smell the struggle I've been through? I decided to go for big lashes, thick liner, much highlighter, bold lips and a fresh shimmer-y shadow on the eyelids. Not too many shenanigans, but enough shenanigans! As usual I've listed my products and I have quite some (full face) pictures for y'aaall.
Products I used
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - 53 Light Beige
- MAC Cream Colour Base - Pearl
- Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder - 005 Silky Beige
- Urban Decay - Naked2Palette Tease (contour)
- E.L.F. Blush - Pink Passion
- MAC Fix+ Spray
- Urban Decay - Naked2Palette (Foxy, Bootycall)
- Sephora Long-Lasting Eyeliner - Black
- Max Factor Masterpiece High Volume & Definition Mascara - Black
- Catrice Kohl Kajal - 040 White
- MAX Makeup False Eyelashes
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Liner Waterproof - Purple Stain
- Essence Long Lasting Lipstick - 09 Wear Berries!
Et les photos!
The lipstick, eye liner and long lashes made me feel kinda badass as you can see. I mean, the amount of pictures with the (almost permanent) bitch brow says it all. I apologise for not caring about this because I love feeling badass. There, I said it. However, I do love this cool toned look, even though I'm usually more fond of the warm toned looks. I blame the awesome purple lips. Have they replaced my signature red lips? I'm not sure about that yet, that's how much I love it!
What do you think this of purple lipstick?
PS: you're awesome if you got the Prince reference