After a month of fasting (Ramadan) it was Eid al Fitr on August 7th! If you're not familiar with this religious holiday, you can click the link and you'll end up on the Wikipedia page with info.
It's a day of good food and family and that's also how I celebrated my Eid. Someone requested a post on my outfit and make-up so here it is! I have to say that isn't that big this year, because we only went to my grandma. The rest of the family was abroad.
Enjoy the pictures of my outfit & make-up!
So like I said, it's quite a simple outfit for this year. I wanted to buy a beautiful abaya, but I couldn't find one and then I thought: "Ah well, we're only going to my grandma's, so no one's going to see it anyway." And I decided to go for this outift. I also kept the make-up soft and sweet (I even skipped the red lips, y'all).
On to the outfit pictures!
What I'm wearing
Blazer , Shirt, Jeans, Bag, Heels, Necklace, Big ring - All H&M (really a coincidence!), Ring with diamonds - Diamond Point, Earrings - my mom's
And on to the maquillage!
Products I used
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - 53 Light Beige
- Chanel Powder Blush - 72 Rose Initial
- Teeez Be Blushious - 401 Brilliant Peach (highlighter)
- Urban Decay - Naked2Palette (Tease for contour)
- Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder - 005 Silky Beige
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 022 Sun Bronze
- MAC Fix+ Spray
- Urban Decay - Naked2Palette (Foxy, Bootycall, Tease, Busted)
- Sleek Au Naturel Palette (Cappuccino)
- Sephora Flashy liner waterproof - 16 flashy ultra brown
- Sephora Long-Lasting Eyeliner - Black
- Max Factor Masterpiece High Volume & Definition Mascara - Black
- Catrice Kohl Kajal - 040 White
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine - 79 Saga
And that's it! I'm sorry for the many selfies and the not so many outfit pictures, but I worked with what I had!
It's so funny: not until I wrote this post I realized that my whole outfit was H&M! While usually I can't find anything there. Ah well..
Drop me a comment with what you think of this soft look!
What clothing store do you visit most?